Episode 17: Eldar Part 2
In part two of our discussion on Eldar, we talk list building and tactics with Eldar, Dark Eldar, Corsairs and Harlequins. We also discuss how to get started and why we love all things Eldar!
List building with Eldar: we come up with some interesting lists without the usual suspects!
Matt’s Coven List (1850)
Matt’s list has 4 detachments so it is not ITC “legal”, but its fun and awesome so no worries.
- Corpse Thief Claw formation:
- 5 Talos Pain Engines
- Dark Artisan Formation:
- Chronos with Spirit Probe
- Talos with Chain flails
- 2 x 7 man units of Grotesques
- Urien Rakarth
- Craftworld Eldar CAD:
- 2 x 3 man units of Windriders with Shuriken catapults
John’s LVO List (1850)
This is the list John took to LVO 2016.
- Eldar CAD:
- 2x Farseers
- 5 man Wraithguard with D-Scythes
- 5 x 3 man Windriders with Scatter Lasers
- Dark Eldar CAD:
- Archon with Shadow Field and Webway Portal
- Archon with Haywire and Webway Portal and Armor of Misery
- 2 x 5 man Kabalite Warriors
- Raider with Nightshield
- Harlequins Cast of Players
- Death Jester
- Shadowseer with ML2 and Masque of Secrets
- Troupe Master with Caress
- 4 Players with Caress
- 1 Player with Close Combat Weapon
Get Started with Eldar
Why we like Eldar