Episode 67: Craftworld Eldar Part 2
In this episode, we finish up our discussion on Craftworld Eldar or Asuryani. We talk about our own experiences playing Eldar, including our favorite units and some underrated gems in the codex. We also talk about the Psychic Powers, Stratagems, Relics, and Warlord Traits that are powerful and some of the combinations you can use. We will finish our discussion with how to get started with the army.
Rather than go through each unit in the codex, we cover each Force Organization slot and talk about the most powerful units and some of the underrated or potential units that you may have overlooked.
- Farseers and Warlocks and Spiritseers
- Has potential: Asurman, Eldrad
- Has potential: Dire Avengers
- Has potential: Banshees and Fire Dragons
- Shining Spears
- Has potential: Swooping Hawks
- Dark Reapers
- Has potential: Fire Prisms
- Wave Serpent
- Crimson Hunter and Hemlock Wraithfighter
There is a psychic power for that….
- Runes of Fate
- Runes of Battle
Our Favorite Stratagems, Relics, and Warlord Traits
Getting started with Eldar
Patreon Page: The Battlehosts
Music by www.bensounds.com